As soon as your order has been recorded by one of our staff, we will work to ensure your order is processed, invoiced and dispatched promptly and efficiently. Our policy can be summarized as:
- Goods are dispatched next business day, unless for some reason they are not available, in which case we will email you and advise what the delay may be.
- Goods are dispatched via NZ Post within New Zealand unless a different method is requested by the customer, in which case a different price structure may apply. Delivery is charged at the current NZ Post rate for the dispatch area.
- Any urgent requirements such as air transport can be discussed prior to purchase. If post-purchase please contact us, as some additional costs may need to be charged.
- Where orders cannot be supplied from stock we undertake to enquire with the supplier no later than the close of business the following day. We will then advise the purchaser as to the supplier’s turnaround time and the freighting options they use.
Cancellations must be done within 4 hours of the order being made online.
To cancel an order please:
- On the site, go to: My Account > View Order
- Email the centre staff at email@example.com and quote order number to be cancelled.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellation
All products are sold on a not returnable and non-refundable basis; except where products are shown to be defective.
Items can be exchanged so long as:
- All books or other items are unmarked & in mint condition.
- The relevant sales docket or invoice is presented.
- Damaged or faulty goods must be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase, 30 days for international purchasers.
- Assuming all these conditions are met you can exchange your purchase for other items.
- Cash refunds are only possible if your purchase is defective.
- CDs or DVDs must be unopened and because of copyright restrictions CDs and DVDs cannot be returned unless damaged or faulty.
- Non-delivery must be reported as soon as possible, and a full response will be made after tracking follow up with the courier.
To track your purchases from our online bookshop, please note the following:
- The name that will appear on your statement will be MIRANDA SHOREBIRD BOOKS.